Lordswill Academy consists of a seven member board of directors on the 29th October, 2009 and founded by Dr. (Mrs) F.E.E Umoh. The school took off with the secondary arm with master Michael Dennis as the pioneer student, seven (7) staffs and three (3) NYSC members.
The primary arm started off on 27th April 2010 with master Nic Brian Okoro as the pioneer pupil. Since then, enrolment has been on the increase with a total number of over 300 pupils /students presently.
To provide and guarantee complete and competitive education in line with dynamic global challenges.
To foster the development of a total child through self-paced learning and be noted for dynamic academic excellence , integrity, leadership, ethical standard and skills acquisition.
- Self management skills
- Social and cooperative skills
- Literacy and numeric skills
- Communication skills
- Information skills
- Thinking skills and creativity
- Knowledge Application skills
- Sound moral and ethical principles
- Character and social development
- Promotion of physical, emotional and psychological development
- Holistic child development
- It is envisioned that students at the end of their stay in Lordswill Academy would have acquired these core skills and values.